Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday mornings

It's a Saturday morning again. Due to a sleep-deprived week, especially on Thursday night, and a topsy-turvy messed-up internal clock, last night, I think I slept quite soundly. Sweet, deep rest. :) But strangely enough, I feel a little sleepy again.

I like Saturday mornings very much. They are usually very のんびり for me - relaxing, therapeutic, restful. I like to sit down with a book, read some news online, watch TV variety programmes (or the more better if it's cultural or has something to do with food... :) ), write diary entries, surf the net, check email... you get the idea... and then have breakfast after finishing my household chores. It's a nice feeling for me.

After that, usually I try to study a little. :)

I remember Saturday mornings back home in Singapore. Then, I had to wake up very early as well and rush to BNSS for the basketball trainings. Hahahha. Quite memorable. The girls will be training hard. Sometimes I will join them for a game, other times I will watch them train and just be there to cheer them on. Or I will be in the staffroom busy marking! Those were the days!

OK! I must stand up from my kotatsu now, else I will fall asleep soon. People laugh when they hear I still use the kotatsu... but then, the weather's crazy and erratic here! On Wednesday, the temperature soared to 27 degrees, n then on Thurs, it dipped to 13 degrees??!?! I was so cold.. frigidly cold!! I am gonna hang out my laundry now and then I will ganbatte.





















Happy Ah-Cen

No comments: