Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Vivid Dream

I had such a vivid dream of a blazing fire tearing through SG last night. I woke up at 3am with that dream. I was standing on a small hill with 2 others, and thought I saw the blaze afar (like it was at some refinery), and then it was getting bigger and bigger. I thought I was safe, until it reached the area similar to MBS. 
The building, the top of the building started to vapourize. The blazes and fire were burning, and it was so bright, so fierce, so ferocious, and I could see the individual rooms and the whole building being consumed. And the next building caught fire too. 

The flames went up into the dark night sky. It was yellow, orangish, transparent - translucent, white, fiery hues. 
For a moment, I couldn't move, and was wondering if I should take out my camera to catch it on video. 

The 2nd building got consumed too. 

And then suddenly, the land - comprising of low-rise buildings and the CBD space, the boat quay, clarke quay, chinatown areas - different plots started to burst into orange flames. 

And suddenly, I wondered - are we safe? What is happening? How will the fire be put out? It looked so impossible to me. How will they get the fire under control? How will new PM Wong handle this? How will Singapore recover? 



No comments: