Friday, June 28, 2024

Angel

God sent an angel into my life this week. 

Her name is Ghaya, and it's been a budding friendship. Every morning, we greet each other. :) The hugs, the kisses - and yesterday, it's become a deeper sharing. I wore an angel pendant to work this morning, and was thinking about how God knows all things, my innermost, and when I need an angel, He sent one to me. 











This pendant was given to me by Pricilla, a long time ago, when I moved divisions in SSG / WDA. And I've kept it and brought it to Abu Dhabi. Somehow, I decided to put it on this morning, as I was touched by Ghaya's sharing yesterday. And I seldom wear necklaces. 

This morning, Ghaya came into my office again, and we spoke about the Quran and Bible, and the different verses. It was so good to see her so excited, and to share her belief with me. There are so many similarities, and I learnt too, about Mariam (Mary), Lut (Lot), Yousef (Joseph), and also, Jesus. And... about Angels. 💓

Yesterday and today, she shared many Quran verses with me. And today, I learnt a new word - Zakah, which means "to purify, to cleanse", in Arabic. 

God is amazing. Experiences like that, always speaks of how real He is - His love for me. 



No comments: