Saturday, March 23, 2019

23 March morning

The weekend is here again, only difference is that I am now back in AD. :)
Woke up to a superbly windy morning, and the temperature is getting less cold. Whole of this week, it was still really really quite cold.

And one of the trees toppled over this morning. Can u see the workers trying to move the tree? Thankfully no one was injured.


δΈƒζ—©ε…«ζ—©, I bugged Steve to wake up and we took K out for a walk, went thru' his usual hunt for tennis ball, and I went for a run thereafter.
While it was really windy, I really really enjoyed the morning flurry of activities - seeing the kids playing soccer in the fields, feeling the chill moment of the weekend morning, and also the fine sand grains hitting me. It is the feeling of being alive.
Then, when I am all done, it was barely just 9.30am. So good and happy. :)

Beautiful Sat morning

Now my relaxed limbs see me tap away, with a cup of coffee and with some Italian instrumental music. And the hum-drums of the washing machine in the background.

March ... marched by I suppose. I spent half of March in Singapore, and I've also become a year older (hopefully wiser too). Spent my birthday in Singapore, and there's nothing else that I can say, except that I am thankful for the good year - all the relationships, friendships are what made my year so meaningful. Spent a lot of beautiful moments with so many loved ones, ate so many cakes, drank so many drinks, flower surprises... :))
Significant and thankful moments - too much to say and yet words really cannot express how much I feel.

With Family. πŸ’“


With my wonderful church family and colleagues.

And so as I settle back into AD again, I've returned to this life of remote work, spending more time with Steve and Kenji, re-playing tennis with Omar and Ernest and gang, discussions with Robert, eating at our usual fave haunts, cooking my salmon heads, and of course, getting involved in some SG events here. :)) Yesterday, I went to a congratulatory reception for the Singapore Special Olympics team. While I couldn't support the team at the games, was glad to have met some of the sportsmen and team in person, and was glad to be present to show support.

 

Today's gonna be beautiful. While the wind is still ferociously beating the life out of the landscaped trees outside, at least, in the house, I am snug and warm.
I am looking forward to this beautiful weekend. 😊

No comments: