Friday, February 09, 2007

Love is in the air
Just came back from church not too long ago, n tonight, we have a special V-Day cell group. The message was about love and marriage, and though some of the kids were really still very young, it is never too early to teach them the right things, n u will be really amazed at what they think marriage is. One boy went.. "It is the union of a man and woman into one being!" Such a good answer!

Ok, so today, 2 young couples, 1 married (Keshi n Jun) and 1 engaged (Washi n A-chan), came and shared about their marriage and love life, and the atmosphere was just kinda different. Lotsa laughter and great fellowship. They asked me about Steve too... n seriously, with so much talk going on about V-day, I can't help but feel a little 寂しい (sabishi ) and really wished for Steve to be around. :)

I think Valentine's Day is a great day to express our thanksgiving, appreciation and love to the special person in our lives as well as loved ones and friends. Of course we should be thankful for them every single day; it's just that V-Day, with all its hype, makes everything perhaps more romantic and memorable.

Dear Steve-san,
Here, I just want to say how blessed I am to have you in my life... Thank you for being a pillar of strength and support in my life, for encouraging me and believing in me through the tough times, for the assurance given and the trust you have in me, for being understanding and patient, for being the gentleman, for caring for my mum, for the laughter and joy, for the futomomo powerpoint you just sent me, for being a wonderful friend and soul-mate... You light up my life. Thank you dearie...


Ok, and here are some pictures taken today!

Beth and Nozo


Jun and Keshi


Design your own Valentine pancake!























The pancakes were made by Vivid girls and each person will then design his pancake. The most creative design wins a prize.


She's so happy...























Ok, this was actually my pancake, but when she saw it, she fell in love with it and really wanted it, and so, I decided to give mine to her... I made her day, and she was really really on cloud nine.....

Dinner in church

Arigato Nozo-san... thanks for the generosity and delicious dinners. I gave away a pancake, but got blessed with a wonderful dinner! Miso soup, fish fillet, salmon steak, salad, rice, egg dressing... It's really really ooiiishiiiiiiiiii.


A close-up on the salmon

I LOVE SALMON.

1 comment:

Fleur De La Lune said...

wow.......looks so yummy!.....