Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In Japan

Right now, I am in Keio Plaza Hotel in Shinjuku typing this. :)
Touched down Sunday noon, n since then, have been attending lotsa meetings and conferences. Met many different nationalities here. About 1000 of us here at this orientation.

Dear friends who came to send me off at the airport, I just wanna say a huge thank you. Hmmm, I read Stefan's blog. Thanks bro, for being my friend. :)

I'll be going to Kobe tmr morning on the shinkansen. That's the bullet train. And I heard that there's gonna be a typhoon tmr! Well, anyway, my thoughts are running all over, n I'm typing them just as they come to me.

I'll have lots to do when I reach Kobe. Meeting the Board of Education there, retrieving my luggage, moving into the new apartment, settling in, getting internet access, getting my keitai (handphone) line. I will be internet-less for at least a few weeks I heard. Let's hope i'll get it real soon! Oh yes, I'll also be staying at Hyogo's Education Centre.. which is pretty much like our MOE. :) There's a dormitory n hostel there.

Ok, that's about all for now.
Really wanna write more, but very tired.

2 comments:

Fleur De La Lune said...

xiangcen!!!! miss u!!!!!

June said...

Separation is painful, but hearts will always be linked...

Missing you sister!!